Carley’s Clear and Smooth Skin Treatment Review
I am not exaggerating when I say that the market for acne treatment products is flooded. There are literally hundreds of over-the-counter products available in the market. Some retail for as little as $15, while others go as high as $100. Most people who suffer from acne skin conditions find it difficult to get rid of their acne-related problems. Most companies that enter the market are generally looking to make a quick buck (hello, demand and supply!). This has just made it a bit more difficult for people to find the right product.
With so many fake marketing campaigns and claims being made online, you just can’t be sure what product is best suited for your skin. However, in this article, we will talk about a product that hasn’t really captured the market in waves–Carley’s Clear and Smooth Skin Treatment.
Unlike other treatment methods available in the market, Carley’s has taken a slightly different approach. They have marketed their products by highlighting reviews from satisfied users. In this review, I will try and explore whether the product actually works or not.
Carley’s Clear and Smooth Acne Treatment- What’s It Made of?
As always, let’s start by first checking the ingredients of the product. Here are the most prominent ingredients used in the concoction:
- 2% benzoyl peroxide (active ingredient),
- reverse osmosis purified water,
- Shea butter,
- vegetable glycerin,
- walnut shell powder,
- propylene glycol,
- apricot kernel oil,
- xanthan gum,
- Aloe vera extract,
- mango butter,
- chamomile powder, and
- cetyl alcohol.
There’s a whole chart of ingredients available on their page. However, my point of sharing these main ingredients is to show that the product contains a mixture of organic and scientific ingredients. The product comes neatly packaged in a 6-ounce bottle, which is expected to last around 3 to 4 months. You will also get a slab of Shea butter soap along with your purchase. It’s clear right from the start that the company has designed it for long-term effective control. Now, let’s dig into the review and see whether the product works or not.
Carley’s Clear and Smooth Reviews – My Opinion
It’s important to note right from the start that Carley’s has introduced several products. Apart from the standard Carley’s Clear and Smooth Acne Treatment product, you should also consider buying Carley’s Daytime Moisturizer for Acne Prone Skin and their Natural Soap.
- Carley’s Clear and Smooth Acne Treatment for Adults. It’s a simple mixture that you must apply after washing your skin with their natural soap. The product has been available on the market for 12 years, and I did experience moderate skin soothing. It didn’t cause any burning on my skin, which is perhaps the best thing I could have asked for. The use of benzoyl peroxide makes it a potent treatment solution. However, there are other, more suitable variants available in the market.
- Carley’s Daytime Moisturizer for Acne Prone Skin. Those who suffer from regular acne outbreaks understand the importance of applying moisturizer on their skin on a daily basis. If you don’t, you are going to wake up one day with a lot of pimples and pustules on your skin. Having used the product myself, I can say that it’s a pretty decent choice.
- Carley’s Natural Soaps. The natural soaps from Carley’s are really nothing special. They are just designed to give your skin a soothing, freshening sensation. You can find natural soaps from almost every brand out there, but the good thing about these soaps is that they are big in size, so they can last you awhile!
Final Note – Should You Use Carley’s Clear and Smooth?
To sum it up, I would have to say that Carley’s Clear and Smooth is a solid treatment acne solution. I would recommend at least trying it if you are currently in the process of figuring out what works for your skin. However, there are better and more reliable options available in the market. In fact, I would definitely recommend that you use Exposed Skin Care for treating your acne over Carley’s. If you can’t find Exposed Skin Care products, you can check out Zenmed Derma Cleanse as well. Both are pretty decent at getting rid of acne and have proven results with thousands of satisfied users including myself.
You may be interested
9 Best Foundations for Acne Prone skin and Oily SkinChristine Glasgow - Jun 03, 2017
The Best Makeup & Foundation for Acne-Prone Skin For many, the thought of leaving the house without make up is…
Acne Face Map: What Does Acne Reveal About Your HealthChristine Glasgow - Jun 03, 2017
The Art of Acne Face Mapping Explained We can be sure that human beings have been battling acne since they…
Rodan and Fields Reviews – Do These Adult Acne Products Really Work?Christine Glasgow - Jun 03, 2017
The Truth Behind Rodan + Fields Products Rodan and Fields - as in Dr. Kathy Fields and Dr. Katie Rodan…