Zenmed Derma Cleanse System Review – Does it Really WORK?
The Truth About Zenmed Derma Cleanse System. *Don't Buy it Until You Read This
Acne affects more than 700 million each year. It is an extremely common skin condition that occurs when your sebaceous glands start producing an excess of sebum. Sebum is produced by the skin to maintain moisture. The sebaceous glands are located close to the hair follicles. Whenever sebum is produced, it oozes out on the skin through the pores. However, if an excess amount of sebum is produced, it can cause a blockage in the pores. Once the opening of the pores is blocked, dead skin cells and bacteria start creating a layer on top. Before you know it, pimples and pustules begin to appear on your skin.
Dermatologists have long been trying to figure out the exact cause of why this happens. Some have stated that genetics play a major role. If your parents had acne, there’s almost an 80% chance that you will too. The cosmetics industry has certainly benefited from the popularity of this skin condition. There are literally thousands of different products available right now that claim to offer some sort of relief against acne. Hundreds of pills and topical treatments are available for you to choose from. One of these is a small product called Zenmed.
Zenmed is only small in size when you hold it in your hand, but the company has spared no expense in marketing the product. In fact, pick up any magazine that talks about skincare and local beauty standards, and you are bound to find something related to Zenmed. It has been featured in popular magazines like Vogue and Allure and has become the number one solution for people who want a reliable and effective solution for their acne-related troubles. Still, there are many who haven’t even heard about Zenmed. Whether you have or haven’t heard about this product, it certainly deserves a second glance. Without further ado, let’s get into our review of this fascinating little product.
Zenmed Derma Cleanse – All Hype and No Good, or a Potent Treatment Method?
Zenmed was launched back in 2000 by Mandy Shahi. She combined her love of alternative healthcare and homeopathy and came up with the Zenmed Derma Cleanse. This acne treatment product was the first of many, and she continued to develop a variety of different treatment methods depending on the kind of skin a person has, launching a whole suite of different products. By 2003, there were more than 29 products on the market, all of which have been clinically proven to deliver results.
Now, before getting into the full review, let me first go on record and say that this is one of the select few treatments that is all-natural. The products used are certified organic (the company actually refers to them as “bioidentical” in its official write-up). This means that the products used are similar to the ones produced by your body. Almost all of the ingredients are sourced from plants and vegetables. What does this mean for you? Basically, you don’t need to worry about side-effects anymore. It is proven to work on acne, eczema, rosacea, and other common skin conditions.
Again, this also means that the company doesn’t use a number of common ingredients that have proven to be effective, such as salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide. So why would they not use something that’s proven to be clinically proven to work? Simply because the company has come up with a more effective solution!
Zenmed Acne Treatment Products
Let’s talk about the Zenmed facial treatment products that are available.
- Facial Cleansing Gel. Made from organic Aloe vera, the cleanser can help remove daily oils from the skin and keep toxins from penetrating the deeper layers. The best thing about using this gel is that it doesn’t take away the natural oils found in your skin. This is the first step that you need to take before applying any of the Zenmed products.
- AHA/BHA Complex. This is another perfect day-to-day maintenance product. The AHA/BHA complex helps maintain the quality of your skin and promotes cleanliness. When you apply the product, it helps remove dead skin cells and leaves a smooth surface behind. The company is very confident about using this product. They have stated that you should use it for seven days and then stop using it for the next week to see exactly how big of a difference it makes.
- Oil-Free Day Lotion. Once you have treated your skin using the products listed above, you can then apply the oil-free day lotion to keep your skin properly moisturized. You can apply the lotion on a regular basis to maintain the quality of your skin or you can use it on wet skin as required.
- Derma Cleanse Acne Mask and Spot Treatment. A large acne outbreak can be difficult to handle. If that happens, apply the Derma Cleanse Acne Mask and Spot Treatment to ease the tension. It removes that greasy feeling from your skin without causing dehydration or irritation. All you have to do is apply it on your skin and leave it be for up to 5 minutes.
- Derma Cleanse Acne Gel. This is designed for spot treatment, especially for those pesky pimples and pustules that appear out of nowhere. It immediately prevents the inflammation from escalating. You will begin to notice an immediate improvement if you apply it regularly.
- Refining Scrub. Last, but certainly not the least, is the refining scrub. This scrub helps remove impurities from the skin and will help improve the pore size and texture. You should use it at least once or twice a week depending upon the severity of the acne outbreak.
Zenmed Acne Reviews- The Final Conclusion
All in all, I would say that the Zenmed Derma Cleanse is actually a great choice for people with combination skin with mild or moderate acne looking for a reliable solution for getting rid of their acne troubles. It is definitely much better than the overhyped Proactiv products, that’s just me. I would definitely recommend it.
I mostly use Zenmed on my back and larger areas, and it works extremely well. For my face, I prefer using the Exposed Skin Care system, because it’s my #1 pick when it comes to acne treatments and I fell in love with it since it helped me clear my skin and eliminate stubborn acne and acne scars that I had since my childhood.